Alipay is a digital wallet service allowing users to complete payments with linked credit cards and bank accounts. It has over 450 million active users.
Using Alipay to settle the payment
1. When you make a booking, fill in all the required fields in the booking form.
2. In the ‘Payment Method’ section, choose payment type ‘Alipay.’
3. You will receive an email containing our merchant QR code after you reserve an apartment.
4. Open the Alipay eWallet app and and scan this merchant QR code with your phone or tablet; alternatively, you can scan the code included at the bottom of this page.
5. Input the amount to be paid in Great British Pounds (GBP) as shown in the booking payment summary.
6. Check that the amount is correct and confirm the payment.
7. We will send you a booking confirmation once the payment is received.
If you have any questions regarding Alipay, please feel free to contact us via info[at]greatbase.co.uk.
Scan our QR code to settle the payment for your holiday apartment booking: