Edinburgh is a perfect destination for a short break or a long holiday. Its festivals, architecture and galleries make it one of the best cities in the world, while its range of restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars means you’ll never go hungry (or thirsty).
All our Edinburgh self catering apartments and holiday flats are in the city centre so you’re never far from the events and entertainment in the city. Our Edinburgh festival apartments for short lets are in great locations to enjoy the best of the festivals from Film, Jazz and Blues to the International Festival.
Of the many delights on offer Greatbase recommends…
Eh1: The Local Guide to the Best of Edinburgh
Eh1 brings you the best online and mobile guide to Edinburgh. The latest reviews are listed below, or visit the site to browse all the categories: www.eh1.com.
See our Map of Edinburgh Here
- Edinburgh Castle
- Palace of Holyrood
- Our Dynamic Earth
- National Galleries
- Mary King’s Close
- Royal Botanic Garden
- Dean Village
- Hidden Gardens of the Royal Mile – Hidden Gardens
- The Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour
- The Scotch Whisky Experience
Pubs & Restaurants
- The Stockbridge Restaurant
- La Petit Folie
- Folk Music – Sandy Bell’s
- Traditional Dancing and Music Ghillie due
- Hanover Street great food and reasonable prices – Dogs
- Royal Mile – Wedgewoods
Out of Town
- Explore the Highlands or take a day trip: Rabbie’s offer excellent tours for small groups of guests – see Rabbie’s Tours.