WeChat Pay is a digital wallet service incorporated into WeChat, which allows users to perform payments and send money. With approximately 600 million monthly active users, WeChat Pay is the premier digital wallet in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”).
Using WeChat Pay to settle the payment
Our guests can now use WeChat Pay to settle the payment.
1. When you make a booking, fill in all the required fields in the booking form.
2. In the ‘Payment Method’ section, choose payment type ‘WeChat.’
3. You will receive an email containing our merchant QR code after you reserve an apartment.
4. Open the WeChat Wallet and scan this merchant QR code with your phone; alternatively, you can scan the code included at the bottom of this page.
5. After scanning our QR code, you will be asked to input the amount to be paid for your booking.
6. Input the amount in Great British Pounds (GBP) as shown in the booking payment summary (you will also see the conversion in CNY currency.)
7. Enter your secure password and confirm the payment.
8. We will send you a booking confirmation once the payment is received.
If you have any questions regarding WeChat Pay, please feel free to contact us via info[at]greatbase.co.uk.
Scan our QR code to settle the payment for your holiday apartment booking: